- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
Environmental Monitoring Branch Publications
The Environmental Monitoring Branch monitors the environment to determine the fate of pesticides, protecting the public and the environment from pesticide contamination through analyzing hazards and developing pollution prevention strategies. The Branch provides environmental monitoring data required for emergency eradication projects, environmental contamination assessments, pesticide registration, pesticide use enforcement, and human exposure evaluations. It also takes the lead in implementing many of DPR’s environmental protection programs.
- Data Analysis Reports
- Analytical Methods
Clopyralid in Compost and Mulch
(Courtesy of the California Department of Resources Recycling and Recovery)
- County Agricultural Commissioner (CAC) letters written by Environmental Monitoring Branch to clarify policies and procedures.
- Environmental Fate Reviews
- Environmental Monitoring Protocols
- Journal Articles
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Study Reports
For content questions, contact:
Kean S. Goh, Ph.D.
Phone: (916) 324-4072