State Implementation Plan
2008 Update to the State Implementation Plan
- Transmittal letter from Air Resources Board to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, PDF (210 kb)
- Air Resources Board Executive Order S-09-005, PDF (187 kb) relating to approval of amendments to the 2007 ozone plan for the San Joaquin Valley to achieve pesticide emission reductions
- Transmittal letter from DPR to Air Resources Board, PDF (35 kb)
- DPR director’s decision to adopt the proposed SIP commitment for the Joaquin Valley, PDF (138 kb)
- SIP commitment and staff report for the San Joaquin Valley, PDF (52 kb)
- EPA approval of the 2008 update
- EPA fact sheet on the approval of the 2008 update, PDF (186 kb)
- 2007 update of the State Implementation Plan (SIP).
- Chapter 5, PDF (182 kb) – the pesticide element is discussed on the last page of the chapter.
- Appendix E, PDF (283 kb) – the pesticide impacts are discussed beginning on page 34.
- Appendix H, PDF (88 kb) – phase-in of reductions for Ventura.
- Appendix H (environmental analysis), PDF (151 kb)
- EPA approval of Appendix H, PDF (126 kb)
- 1996 update, PDF (186 kb) of the State Implementation Plan (SIP) for VOC emissions from pesticides
- 1994 pesticide element of the State Implementation Plan (SIP) for VOC emissions from pesticides
- Maps of nonattainment areas for DPR’s VOC regulatory actions
For content questions, contact:
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Phone: (916) 324-4297