Endangered Species Project
The Endangered Species database (PRESCRIBE) will be unavailable Tuesday, June 18th, from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for necessary maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Subscribe to receive email updates on DPR’s endangered species activities.
- Background on DPR’s endangered species project
- PRESCRIBE search engine provides customized, location-specific measures to protect endangered species from pesticides
- Land use data
- Federal Register Notices (by species)
- U.S.EPA Interim Measures Bulletins (by county)
- Active ingredients subject to pesticide injunctions for protection of California red-legged frog, salmonids and eleven San Francisco bay area species, PDF (134 kb)
- Salmon habitat protection measures
- California red-legged frog protection measures
- Applicator training materials for endangered species identification
- U.S. EPA Endangered Species Protection Program