- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
Worker Protection Information for those Working in the Production of an Agricultural Plant Commodity
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR's Licensing Program activities.
Resources for Trainers of Pesticide Handlers and Fieldworkers – Information on training resources for trainers of pesticide handlers and fieldworkers. In California, the Food and Agricultural Code and the California Code of Regulations must be followed.
If you have questions about training materials or resources, please contact Ann Schaffner at Ann.Schaffner@cdpr.ca.gov or (916) 445-0111.
Train-the-Trainer Programs – Information about the approval process for train-the-trainer programs and instructors, and a list of programs and instructors approved for California.
If you have questions about California Train-the-Trainer Programs or DPR's approval of Instructors and their programs, please contact Adolfo Gallo at Adolfo.Gallo@cdpr.ca.gov or (916) 445-3895.