- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
MillPay/Mill Assessment Refund Policy
Refund requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The 2.7% service fee on the transaction amount is retained by the credit card processing vendor and is nonrefundable. Refunds will be given only by check and can take up to 45 days for processing from time of approval.
If you have any questions regarding the refund of a paid bill, please contact the Product Compliance Branch at (916) 445-4159 or MillPay@cdpr.ca.gov.