- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
1,3-Dichloropropene Mitigation Documents and Activities
The Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) is proposing mitigation measures designed to protect bystanders and residents from exposures to 1,3-dichloropropene.
Risk Management Directive and Mitigation Guidance for Cancer Risk from 1,3-Dichloropropene, PDF (58 kb), October 6, 2016
- Comments on the Draft Risk Management Directive for 1,3-Dichloropropene (1,3-D) and Responses, PDF (642 kb), October 6, 2016
- OEHHA's Comments on Draft Risk Management Directive for 1,3-Dichloropropene, PDF (855 kb), September 20, 2016
Changes in the Management of 1,3-D and Frequently Asked Questions, PDF (54 kb), October 6, 2016
The following documents describe the controls that DPR is currently using to reduce exposure risks from products containing 1,3-Dichloropropene.
Recommended Permit Conditions (January 10, 2017)
Oversight of Use Limits for 1,3-Dichloropropene Enforcement Letter. PDF (194 kb) (January 9, 2017)
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between Dow AgroSciences and DPR, PDF (695 kb) (December 16, 2016)
No meetings are scheduled at this time.
- Risk Characterization Document (RCD), PDF (2.4 mb), Inhalation Exposure to Workers, Occupational and Residential Bystanders, and the General Public, December 2015
- DPR's responses to comments on the RCD:
- Risk Assessment, PDF (463 kb), January 1997
- Calculation of Intermediate-Term Residential Exposures Using Measured Air Concentrations from the Ambient Air Monitoring Network, 8-9-16, PDF (97 kb) Rubin, A. and Lewis, C.
There are no presentations at this time.
Comments and Responses
There are no comments or responses at this time.
For content questions, contact:
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Phone: (916) 323-7614