- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
Pest Control Businesses with Expired Licenses
These lists of expired pest control business licenses provide information to the public, licensees and county agricultural commissioners of former licensees that have gone out of business or not renewed their licenses. The lists are updated daily to reflect status changes (for example, license renewals). Please contact LicenseMail@cdpr.ca.gov or call (916) 445-4028 to report inaccuracies.
The lists are in alphabetical order. Download times may vary with the speed of your connection.
Key to abbreviations: OP, pest control business; OB, pest control business branch. MG, maintenance gardener pest control business; PD, pest control dealer; DB, pest control dealer branch; PB, pesticide broker; and BB, pesticide broker branch.
Note: Files are in PDF format and can vary from 500 kb to 1.0 mb in size