- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
DPR's Mill Assessment Program is going online and Green with MillPay
Convenient… Time Saving… Secure
The California Department of Pesticide Regulation (DPR) has updated its Mill Assessment reporting process to meet the Governor's and DPR's goals of providing modernized online customer services. DPR's Product Compliance Branch (PCB) and Information Technology Branch (ITB) have developed the MillPay website to streamline and enhance the Mill Assessment reporting and payment process by making it available online.
The new MillPay system is an optional, more efficient way to report for those who prefer to submit pesticide sales online instead of using the paper reporting system. MillPay is a secure, online portal that will accept electronic payments, including EFT, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Payments by check will also be accepted.
MillPay Registrants, Brokers, and Dealers will have the option of submitting pesticide sales data from a convenient, pre-populated list of pesticide products or uploading a file of all pesticide products, sales, and quantity amounts directly to the MillPay website. Some of the benefits of MillPay are automatic calculations, online payment options, and the ability to view or print recent reports.
To register for a MillPay account:
- Companies must provide DPR with an Authorized MillPay User letter (up to three persons) for each Firm and/or License number (See Template Letter, PDF, 29 kb). This letter must be on company letterhead and can be mailed to DPR or emailed to MillPay@cdpr.ca.gov.
- Request a MillPay account online.
- Once your account is approved by PCB Staff, you can begin reporting your pesticide product sales online and paying Mill Assessment fees using MillPay.
MillPay Information and Updates
You may also contact DPR's Product Compliance Branch for specific questions at MillPay@cdpr.ca.gov.
*A service fee of 2.7% of the transaction amount will be charged by the credit card processing vendor to all MillPay users paying their mill assessment payments using a credit card. The service fee is retained by the vendor and is not revenue of the Department of Pesticide Regulation.