Email Notification - Registration Tracking System
The following pages will help provide you with more in-depth information about the email messages that you are receiving regarding your registration submissions. In addition, we hope that information provided here and elsewhere on our website will enhance your experience with California’s Pesticide Registration System.
- E-mail Notifications of Registration Submission Status, Procedure Change
- Notice Initiating the Email Notification Program
Note: All submissions that contain an email address in either the cover letter or on the application form will be included in the Notification Program. Applicants that do not wish to receive these automatic email updates must specify this in their cover letter or on the application form.
More Informational Links - Navigating the Registration Process
- How to Apply for Pesticide Product Registration
- Processing: Intake through Archiving
- Registration Desk Manual
- Data Formatting Requirements, PDF (55 kb)
For content questions, contact :
1001 I Street, P.O. Box 4015
Sacramento, CA 95812-4015
Telephone: (916) 324-3938