- Community Guide to Recognizing and Reporting Pesticide Problems
- Compliance assistance for employers
- Decisions pending and opportunities for public participation
- Environmental Justice
- How to get a license or product registration
- Information for physicians
- School IPM
- Structural Pest Control Board
Pest Control Dealer Designated Agent
Sign up to receive e-mail updates on DPR’s Licensing Program activities.
New and Amended Applications
Complete application packet, PDF (197 kb)
- Study materials, PDF (33 kb)
- 2017 Exam schedule, PDF (208 kb)
- Re-examination or adding new category application, PDF (220 kb) (PR-PML-083)
- General information, PDF (34 kb) (after you’re licensed)
- License renewal application packet, PDF (463 kb)
- License Renewal: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for Individual License Holders, PDF (286 kb) – Contains answers to the most common questions DPR receives from license holders about license renewals.
- Change of name/address requirement, PDF (57 kb) (PR-PML-002)
- Customer survey form
- List of valid licenses
- Visa/Mastercard transaction, PDF (12 kb) (DPR-105)
If you have questions about California’s licensing, certification, and training requirements to perform pest control work new applications, renewals, change of address, qualifications, examinations, study materials, and continuing education), please contact the Licensing Program at LicenseMail@cdpr.ca.gov or by phone at (916) 445-4038.